World Kindness INDIA whilst maintaining its independence is internationally endorsed allowing supporting all organisations to meet the KPIs (Kindness Performance Indicators) regardless of their primary purpose, to collaborate in sharing ideas, programs and strategies to place Kindness firmly on the national agenda .
Things you should know about World
• World Kindness INDIA has no Political or Religious affiliations.
• World Kindness INDIA will support the overarching endeavours of the World Kindness Movement.
• World Kindness INDIA will not seek nor accept donations or apply for grants, it will be independently funded through a sustainable business model designed to support, promote and work with the goodwill initiatives for all to create positive change.
• World Kindness INDIA is not a governing body, it is a platform for national collaboration designed to encourage and support all sectors of our communities to engage in the global campaign for a kinder world.
• World Kindness INDIA ’s membership base is not specifically for Kindness organisations as it seeks engagement with Cities, Government, Business, Education, NFP Community Groups, Peak Association Bodies and Individuals.
• Membership to World Kindness INDIA is not based on members receiving or expecting benefits of membership but rather allowing others to contribute and provide a value add to the campaign for a kinder world.
• In 2014 WKINDIA came under the auspice of Kindness Unlimited a registered as a Not For Profit and a full member of the World Kindness Movement, the peak global body.
• World Kindness INDIA received independent international endorsement as the Peak National Kindness Body. by the World Kindness Movement at the 8th General Assembly of the World Kindness Movement in Sydney Australia in 2014.